Cronos moves wherever you want throughout the national territory to offer you a unique experience.
You put the place, we send our agents with the whole team
What we offer?
We create new, original and adapted experiences for group dynamics. It is a challenge that is a challenge for the mind, exposing the skills, creative thinking and ingenuity of each participant. Our experiences are based on collaborative and team work, where, based on logic and ingenuity, all of us reach a common goal.
- Improved teamwork and conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of the leadership capacity of the participants.
- Improved communication and organization.
- Development of lateral thinking.
- Motivation and training.
- Participants: From 25 to 100 people. If you are 4 to 24 people you can do The Rescue on our local.
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Difficulty: We adapt each event to the group that hire us.
- Age: From 13 years (with exceptions for schools or groups only of children).
- Depending on the profile of the participants, in addition to the riddles and enigmas of Cronos, tests of physical character, memory, visual perception, dexterity, etc. are interspersed.
Prices (IVA not included):
-Groups from 25 to 35 people: 18€ per person from monday to sunday.
-Groups from 35 people: 15€ per person from monday to sunday.
-More than 100 people. Different batches, price lowered depending on the number.
How does the activity take place?
Participants are organized in groups of 2 to 4 people. They must inspect all the objects that have been given to them in search of clues and data that can help them to rescue the girl.
Having a common goal, there are times when, in addition to carrying out its work, each group interacts with the rest of the participants.
During the 90 minutes that the mission lasts, a team of Cronos will be energizing the activity.
What does it consist of?
The Cronos Corporation needs new agents.
The selection will be made through an exam that will test your skills.
What does it consist of?
In solving a kidnapping in collaboration with the Police.
The police station receives notice of the kidnapping of a two-year-old girl. The kidnapper sends the Chief of Police a video and proposes a game to find her. The game lasts 90 minutes. The chamber where he is kept has oxygen for 90 minutes.
Will you be able to find it?
His life is in your hands.
NOTE: In the children’s version the plot changes and there is no hijacker. The location of a lost girl must be found.
It is also possible to change the clothing of our agents to adapt it to the event.